I hit the panic button, or I should say about as close to panicking that I get. I have been running around campus in my new dress shoes. Best to 'break ' them in before I go, so I am really comfy in them. I should be able to get my business cards (really basic two tone cards with my information on them) tomorrow morning from staples... I plan to do that during my lunch break. I have my geology Final on Wednesday which is a bit nerve wrecking mainly as I am still confused about what the subject matter is, I am not sure what I want/ need to get for my 'gifts' of friendship for those people I will meet on the trip. I sincerely have no clue what so ever about what to get, its general expected that you bring something that represents or unique to where you live and something that is not common in japan. And all I get is Krispy Creme Donuts, and Moravian cookies. One which would not survive the trip and the other I don't know where to buy outside of winston-salem out side of Christmas. *panics some more*
Oh, and I have my job next year, to people about work this summer. Its all quite un-nerving..
Night I need sleep and to quit freaking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment