Well, school started last week, on Tuesday, its been a fun week, though I don't really want to talk about why it was so fun. It just makes me out to be a bad person. The race against time to get myself papered for my hopeful study abroad has began as the school year began. Hopefully next Fall at this time I will be half way across the globe once again in Japan this time more likely not in Tokyo, possible in Osaka or Nagoya.
I have my Three choices (you have to have three for the exchange program I am going through). Nazan, Kansai Gaidai and Ritsumeikan . Two are in Nagoya and one in Osaka.
Now I need to decide which one I want to have has my first and second; Ritsumeikan being my third. I don't care for its program very much, at all. I like my ability to choose some of my language courses at Nazan (you have eight hours of required standard hours, and then you can choose your other 6 to 10 hours, including more indept language study classes focusing in an area). Though I know from people who have went about Kansai Gaidai and its programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment