Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gingered beef makes the world better.

Well, I am finally getting back into the norm, and fixing two or more of my meals a day for myself, and this semester I seem to be capable of doing that without spending much 'real' money (money not on my meal card, I actually have to have cash.

I am currently eating gingered beef over rice, it makes me happy and I had a vegetarian onokoyaki for breakfast. Vegetables and rice make me happy!

I have test all next week and for the first time I didn't even hesitate on my Japanese Quiz for sensei, I was so quick I forgot she gave us a key (A. take medicine match to what vocabulary?) and just wrote down the right answer without question.

I love my new major, though I really need to be motivated to study for my finance test next week, its so easy but its math and needs it respect or it will bit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment