Friday, January 8, 2010

Understanding is a noun.

Which is the New knowledge of the day # 58. 

God today has been a long, productive in that way that I have nothing to show for it but maybe some new neuron connections in my brain, that I am not going to show you because showing you would kill me.

I have exactly a week until my ISEP application is due. I am pretty much at my wit ends about the schools application stuff because everyone is playing footsie about where my courses go and if they are okay with my schedule. DAMN EVIL ADMINISTRATION AND CHAIR PEOPLE. You can't just go, well this is what you need. Nope you have to sit around and degrade my attempts at doing what you are unwilling to give me help with this paper work, and point out things I missed I DIDN'T KNOW existed until then. Though I don't dislike it, it definitely is worth the effort to fix what they said needed to be fixed and definitely academically better for me to do this, but do they have to use that 'you are so stupid' tone ?

Despite how whiny that paragraph sounds, my busy running getting stuff done day actually made me very happy. I like my room mate though I think we might annoy each other because we are both a lot alike, other than our prefer room temperature (she likes it hot I like it cold, and I feel like this is a bad love R&B song. *music notes float by*)

Classes start Monday Afternoon for me. Yes I said Afternoon, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday my academic day does not start until noon, with my Japanese class. Which I am not sure is good bad or what. Japanese is definitely for me one of those classes I need to warm my brain up a bit before hand. Which on the side, is why I have tripled the amount of Translation work on my 'Why I am studying abroad' essay in the last three hours. Yes I am spending hours translating stuff. Its freaking hard. Lots of work but its kind of fun too. 

Thats really all I have to say. I feel bad, I didn't talk to Ash today. Bet he isn't very happy with me at all.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment