Monday, August 16, 2010

A Post on reality

I am leaving for college in three days. Tuesday, Wednesday, leaving Thursdays. Where did my summer go? I don't feel like I have anything physical to show for this summer. It seems to the outside world and sometimes my mind as if its a wasted summer.

Reality has it that somethings have changed on the outside, I have gained back 5 of the pounds I have lost since going to college, the walk is finally edged (It has been since I went to college) the shed is clean, my car is clean (an act of god I know), and I have less acne. <.< Weird thing I know, my dad swears because I am not stressing myself to death anymore.

I gained back my self confidence and my happiness. I first time in the seven years I have known my best friend, fought with her about something. Which on reflection is the oddest thing ever.

I don't know where I was going with this post, other than I was going to get to describing this calm but nervous feeling in my stomach about school this year. I am nervous about it but not really worried about it. A new wonderful feeling, maybe a summer to unwind and place some priority on my own happiness, joy and taking time to de-stress and think through what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment