Thursday, April 16, 2009

I waited my whole damn life to take this Flight.

I seriously need to post in here.

I am so terrible terrible terrible lazy. Its a mere 22 days until I catch my flight to Tawian. Hopeful I won't end up like that guy in that song "Ironic" by alanis morissette:

He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
"Well isn't this nice..."


my own personal nightmare-ish event. Actually I have about a million of them in my head, but that one is the most prominent one, at least at the moment. I have only flown twice in my memory, two years ago to Arizona to look at Arizona State U. where I was accepted but later decided I couldn't afford, and would come back and get my MB in geolog later.... Yeah thats never happening now.

What else? Oh lots of drama. Quit talking to my best friend at college for a long bit, we just argued all the time, and now we play pretend like we talk.. Seriously its like listening to diplomates turning phrases. Its awful, very polite (at least for us) and half insulting.
what else.... The guy I liked started dating one of my other friends, and if I get accused of being jealous one more time I think I will just go off the wall. I really don't feel jealous, I feel actually very happy for them, they both are pretty umm, miserable with their lives alot and are general anti-social shy but once engaged very outgoing... Yes I think that is ironic and very much an oxymoron, but its the truth. Simple stated they are really good for each other and they make each other happy.

<.< >.> And honestly I think thats what I wanted anyways, and I mistook for liking the guy. He is great when he is happy, and his smile warms the room, but most of the time he looks sad and dejected in the corner; and I wanted to see him smile more.

I am a silly Emi. ;)

My room at school is nearl empty as I took most of my stuff home last weekend. All I have is the essentials and my clothes. ... oh and my Easter candy. that is not necessary in a morally right way, but in my head-> yes it is.

Well thats all I have to say, and two I have my first class of the day in about twenty minutes so I need to get off, and I now want to listen to Ironic before I go.

-- Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment