Well, I am trying to get myself in the habit of writing everyday, so I don't forget too much on the Trip.
I am quite happy to say this trip is coming at a great time, as my summer wandering need is beginning to kick in. I haven't been able to stay in one place without walking every hour or so, for half a mile plus, today without having to stay in place (class/work) . At the beginning of the summer/late spring I get this month of metaphorical itchy feet, and all I want to do is going exploring, I have no interesting in being held down to my responsibilities. I want to go exploring, I want to get in my car and drive and forget everyone and everything. I want to head away and never come back.
This trip if I can survive the next nine days should fix the itch.
I AM SO EXCITED.
<.< *bounce* >.>
I am seriously worried about this clothes issue. I am very prepared the business end of the trip. Business/ business casual I can do. I am quite good at it, I live in it. Casual traveler, not being a embarrassment to my fellow trip members with my general lack of any fashion/ trendy dressing style, worries me.
I have two modes of dress, business/business casual (slacks/ skirt, and blouse/button up shirt), and jeans/one colored tee-shirts and/or a button up shirt.
Silly I know, but it likes to worry me.
and I need a bathing suit. >.< I don't like this particular article of clothing, and I don't have the figure to be in one either. Plus, I have serious personal skin issues, I don't like to show off my skin especially my stomach and I burn really really really easy.
YAY FOR BEING IRISH!
Did you know that after you out grow the Girl's sizes you can't get one pieces? O.o Though I have found a two piece brown suit that covers most of my skin, and as I haven't found a one piece that does not blind you if you look in its direction, I believe I will go back and buy it.
On other notes my finals begin on Friday, and run until next Wednesday, a mere twelve hours before I have to get on the plane. I have two on Friday, two on Saturday and my final exam on Wednesday afternoon.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.