Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Finals, talking and evil friends. . . Can this be more anymore fun?

So, FINALS. THEY ARE COMING TO GET ME. *hides behind the tallest follower*

I have one tomorrow, three on Friday, and one terrifying Japanese final on Tuesday, then I have to get out of town early on Wednesday heading homeward. 

IN VERY LOCAL NEWS: I have finally broken out of my shell/shelf as the scary upperclassman on my hall. Now they all think I am just a shy, kind of nutty upperclassman, though interesting. Its amazing what Bacon, cookie decorating, and discussion what is the best length for chopsticks can do for your social status. O.o Oh and my room mate is moving out at the end of the semester, down the hall to live with her new best friend. SO I will have a new random stranger to live with next semester. Honestly I am beginning to be okay with that, because she has become very nasty with me of late. Maybe making her leaving easier for her,  I think.

On Far reaching State News: My sister just had all of her friends bail on her birthday party on Saturday. Which happens often enough, they just don't go, 'Yes I will be there' and three days later they all go, "Actually, No. {insert obvious lie of excuse here]". I am personally hoping I get a call on Saturday saying they secretly are planning a surprise for her. Let us see how that goes. 

That is about it. The semester is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment