Saturday, December 12, 2009

I survived the first round of bullets. . . I mean Exams.

Well, I survived the first round of exams. I have a B in Economics for sure, and the jury is still out on the other three, whose exam I have taken.

I have only my Japanese exam left to go. *hides from exam*

This weekend, was supposed to be the time my room mate moved, 90% of her stuff out of our room, into her new room on her future room mates half of the room, and some of it into her boyfriends room, instead of taking it all back with her when she leaves on Monday afternoon. SO far all that has happened is that she has made her half of the room messier, and has begun to think about it. (her words not mine). I am worried. 

I am leaving Wednesday afternoon-ish for home. I handed out my christmas gifts that I have ready/ made this year for the x-gang.  Only two failures for this, and mainly I just could not do so, as I didn't see them much this semester, so the main gift was impossible to create. One of whom I don't think would find value in my gift as she is much better at it than I am.  The other is one of those annoying people who refuses to have pictures taken, so getting even a representational photo to start off was impossible. *is irked* One of those whom I did give the gift to had already left for home, so I just left it on her desk. *smiles* Which was nice as I avoid a very awkward conversation.

Figured that with the rest of the school folks will just have to wait until school starts up next semester for gifts, because I am as close to broke as I ever like to get. With only a mere 84 dollars coming my way next week for a paycheck. I am barely scraping by at the moment. Which sucks big time. Especially as I need to purchase some more clothes as a number of mine are once again hitting thread bare. DAMNMIT.

I should be studying today, but instead I opted for sleep, cleaning, cooking food, and once I finished this, reading some nice fiction books for a few hours. I need a mental break before I start studying for Japanese or it will just hit me like a fifty foot wave, and drown me. I need to be semi calm to study for Japanese, and I think a lazy day after two weeks of not having them. I deserve just one off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment