Summer Update time, and kind opening myself up. I started this blog to find my way in the world. I think this blog is going to become about that, including some of the bad stuff.
Its been a month since my last post. So I figured I would give an update on my life. So far my summer has consisted of trying to better myself. I spend a lot of time between looking for a job, mediating, reading, and reflecting on myself. Reading my way though the Tao Teh Ching (there are a few different spellings). I think I am looking for a way to deal with this difficult time (I will discuss this in a later post) and looking for a good moral/wisdom compass).
And of course trying to study Japanese, re-learn all of my vocabulary because its just gone. Though its not working so well, its just not sticking. Unless it matsu, wakaru, kaeru, dekakeru. (which are to wait, to understand, to go back, to go out) Not really, but those are the ones that seem to be really sticking and not fading even if I don't study for a few days. I feel like its a sign. Or maybe its just my subconscious.
No comments:
Post a Comment