You all must be mentally wondering: WHY IS SHE ON her Blog writing when she has to be at the airport in a mere 5 hours?
The reason is because I don't have to... Yeah, I missed an obvious flaw in my reservations that was a small glinch... Januray 28th is not Wedneday....and no I did not misread the actual date. The Day of the week was messed up. So yeah, I leave friday, which is a relieve because I was thinking leaving Wednesday and not arriving until Saturday was wrong, and I swear I had orginally planned to leave on Friday...
So life it moves on. I leave Thursday at noon to be at UNC Chapel Hill and have my best friend and most AMAZING PERSON ever, MK drive me to the Airport at 4:30 in the morning. *Yeah she loves me like crazy for doing that I know*
Which is nice because I got a chance to get my haircut, and an extra two days to panic about perfect packing. Its so silly but packing my bags is the scariest thing about going to Japan. I feel silly. Though to be humorous my shoes choices are still (almost two years later) my weak-point in my packing. Do I carry by suede knee boots or not? Do I even waste time taking my sneakers that half the time pinch my toes, but are water proof?
Oh the decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment