Friday, January 7, 2011

Visa Recieved. Mission Accomplished.

Well, I survived my trip to Atlanta and have my visa!

I arrived at the Consulate at 9 o'clock sharp, got my paper work in and was told to arrive the next day to pick it up. Spent the night at my Uncle Norman's in a North Atlanta Suburban town. Went out to dinner with him and MK, before passing out and sleeping all night. Woke up, picked up visa, and drove home.

Not much of a story though I think if I hadn't been so tired after all that I would remember more to tell you.

Today, I just chilled helped Polly pack, then did the whole watch my younger siblings until my dad got home. You know, fixed snacks, helped with homework, cooked dinner, played games, got them ready for bed before making "bed snack" popcorn and having us all settle down with a movie for a quiet friday night in.

Over all pretty nice day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment