Guess who found out the reason she hates HATES HATES red wine, is that she is allergic to it, and spent two hours keeled over as she was raked in pain. Yep, Happy Day before thanksgiving to Li-Li. Though I must admit I was happy I had the most severe reaction I have ever had to red wine with my parents. I have had some before and I felt horrible afterwards but I assumed A) it was the mix of what I drank, or b) It was cheap nasty wine and it was from a college kid so who knew what else got into that bottle before I got it. The only cases not subjected to it was the Red wine I had in Taiwan and it wasn't bad, and I assumed the massive headache was from the company not the drinking.
Since I am on lessoned learned this weekend, I learned it NOT a good idea to ask your sister causal about the school she applied to or her SAT scores, its opening a big can of worms with an ATOMIC BOMB inside that starts ticking the moment you open it with 3 seconds on the clock. *KABOOM* You are dead. And apparently I am smarter than all my siblings, and I didn't ever know it. . . I spent three hours hearing everyone in my house (all four of my siblings, my dad, my mom and a random person on the phone with one of my sisters') tell me so. Otherwise Thanksgiving went off without a hitch, not one problem at all. It was an act of god.
In other news, I got sent an anonymous email with a note written by an unnamed party for this blog, that is apparently about me, not really sure, I get metaphors and I can't make the 'real' connection I am suppose to . I cried at it for an hour after I got it. Thank you random stranger, that is more likely not random, but I don't care; I appreciate it.Not completely sure what it means but it was one of the most beautiful things I ever read. It was amazing.
Edit: yes it has changed a bit, I got highjacked to plot out the Black friday madness in the middle of it. I hate Black Friday with a passion but ever year I find myself spending hours out in it. Some how I think when I grow up not to be home every holiday I will not go out into this madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment